Quality and control
telisca Silent Monitoring allows a supervisor to listen to the calls of team members.
Simply by dialing the number of the line in use or by selecting the line on its IP phone, the supervisor can activate different types of monitoring: listen (silently or not), or barge into the call.
- Silent Monitoring -silently listen to the call
- Coaching – allows the supervisor to discreetly talk to its team member who is online
- Barge In – allows the supervisor to join the call
- Depending on the configuration, the supervisor can switch between the different types of monitoring once a monitoring is started for a line
- Audible signal – lines monitored are advised by an audio signal that monitoring is in progress,
- Depending upon configuration parameters, the monitored line may confirm or reject the monitoring, answer in multi-call, or enter a conference.